Caring for each other through Covid
Yoga is a practice dedicated to the well-being of the mind, body and spirit. With this as a guide, Sweet Kula Yoga requests that students honour these measures to protect the health and safety of each other.
Please do not come to the studio if you…
are not fully vaccinated
tested positive for COVID
have been exposed to a COVID positive contact
- Students must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination at their first in-studio class via the Alberta QR code. Confirmation of vaccination will be included on the student’s studio profile; no copies of vaccination will be kept by the studio for privacy reasons.
- Medical exemptions will be considered in special circumstances. Such exemption must be provided by a nurse practitioner, physician or psychologist (as per order of Chief Medical Officer of Alberta);
- Use of Public Heath protections and recommendations, including:
- MASKS worn at all times except during practice, which is optional. Students with medical exemption wear a mask at all times;
- HAND SANITIZER before, during and after class;
- SOCIAL DISTANCING except with a cohort;
- OPEN WINDOWS and USE OF AIR PURIFIER to increase fresh air circulation;
- DISINFECTING props after every use (students are invited to bring their own);
- LAUNDERING BLANKETS and COVERS on bolsters after every use;
- DISINFECTING washroom and other public surfaces and WASHING floors;
- Please notify the studio if you test positive for COVID after practising in-studio. We will do everything possible to maintain privacy while informing other students of possible exposure.
To support students who are unable to attend in-studio, Sweet Kula Yoga continues to offer classes via ZOOM. The recorded practices are also available for FREE!
If you are healthy, come to the studio. If you feel unwell, stay home and take care of yourself.