Caring for each other
Yoga is a practice dedicated to the well-being of the mind, body and spirit. With this as a guide, Sweet Kula Yoga requests that students honour these measures to protect the health and safety of each other.
Please do not come to the studio if you…
- do not feel well
- tested positive for COVID
- have been exposed to a COVID positive contact
- We will continue Public Heath protections and recommendations, including:
- MASKS will be optional;
- HAND SANITIZER is readily available;
- DISTANCING except with a cohort;
- OPEN WINDOWS and USE OF AIR PURIFIER to increase fresh air circulation;
- DISINFECTING props after every use (students are invited to bring their own);
- LAUNDERING BLANKETS and COVERS on bolsters after every use;
- DISINFECTING washroom and other public surfaces and WASHING floors;
- Please notify the studio if you test positive for COVID after practising in-studio. We will do everything possible to maintain privacy while informing other students of possible exposure.
To support students who are unable to attend in-studio, Sweet Kula Yoga continues to offer classes via ZOOM.
If you are healthy, come to the studio. If you feel unwell, stay home and take care of yourself.