Whether it’s your first yoga class or 100th, we encourage you to:
- Arrive early – give yourself time to settle in and stretch out on your mat
- Share – if you have an injury or limitation, a question or concern, please speak with the teacher
- Share some more – the foundational intention of our studio is to create a “community of the heart”. We invite you to share your presence, in whatever way is comfortable for you and respectful of fellow students.
Please arrive 15-minutes early for your first class to allow time to meet the teacher, complete the studio waiver, and find the perfect spot for your practice.
The essentials for your class include a mat, water bottle, and comfortable clothes. We have a limited number of mats for use if you do not have one.
Personal items, including electronic devices, will stored in cubbies.
Class Fees – Individual Class
We appreciate each and every pass our students buy. It tells us they feel welcome and are digging the yoga. If a pass is transferable, the pass owner can bring as many guests as classes still available on their pass.
We understand that life is busy. Reserving your spot acknowledges your commitment to your practice and gives you peace of mind. We encourage you to use this option, but ask that you use it responsibly. No shows take up a spot another student could use.
Here’s how it works:
- To reserve your spot, your pass is charged or a drop-in fee is paid
- Your spot is reserved up to 5-minutes before class starts
- If you cancel your reserve prior to 5-minutes before class starts, your pass will not be charged. Your drop-in fee is a credit for a future class
- If your reserve is not cancelled 5-minutes before class starts, your pass is still charged or drop-in is non-refundable
Please cancel your reservation if you cannot come, so we can release your spot to another student and you are not paying for a class you didn’t attend.
Please allow 7 days for a refund to appear in your account. If there is any further delay, please contact us.